Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Temple pictures....in print

I have had a great deal of interest in the pictures I took of both the Mesa Arizona Temple and the Salt Lake Temple, but the cost of canvas is out of the price range for many people SO I have decided to now offer the pictures in PRINTS! And just in time for Christmas too!

I have printed the images as a print and I can tell you that they look AMAZING. It is funny to watch every person that sees it reach out and touch the print because it looks like it is canvas, even as a print because of the textured look.

Yes, I will still add your sealing date to the picture at no extra charge!

11x14 $75
16x20 $125
20x24 $175
20x30 $250
24x36 $325

These would make a terrific gift for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, or just because! Hint, hint to all of the husbands out there trying to find the perfect present for their wife. I can guarantee that your wife will LOVE this under the tree on Christmas morning.

One more thing, if you don't live near me, I can ship this to you for an extra $10 anywhere in the US.

If you would like to order, please email me at jdavisphoto@gmail.com.