Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In the Past 24 hours...

Let's see in the past 24 hours Brigham has:

*poured an entire bottle of glue on my tile, carpet and leather couches
*dumped out a bottle of nail polish remover all over my bathroom
*smeared lotion all over my bathroom
*opened a new bag of chips and proceeded to smash them into small crumbs all over Brooklyn's bed
*got out of bed every 2 minutes for over 2 HOURS last night and each time he did it he LOCKED the door
*smeared glitter glue in a friend's hair
*broke more than a couple ornaments and spread them throughout the house

Yeah, I guess that will do it. As you can see I am more than a little frustrated with my little guy today. I hate to even think about what the next 24 hours has in store for me.



But then I look at this cute little face and everything seems better again. That and the fact that he is napping peacefully at the moment!

4 comments:

Pallets and Pearls said...

Wow... sounds like he's been busy! :) But your right, look at that cute little face. How can you get mad at that? :)

Jerlyn said...

Not my sweet little Briggy! He couldn't have done all those things! :)

Ann said...

Haha, it's insane how such a little guy can get into so much trouble... Funny thing is when I babysat him he was an angel... He's so cute, does anyone ever believe you when you tell them what he's done? :D

Jodi Davis said...

Ann--he IS the best little guy for everyone else. He saves all of his best stuff for me. Lucky me! I guess it is good that he doesn't do this at anybody else's house or else I would never be able to find a babysitter for him.