Tuesday, October 7, 2008

{Salt Lake City Temple}






I took these pictures last April while visiting Utah and I am FINALLY getting around to playing with them. I really wanted to play with them after watching conference this weekend and seeing the beautiful Temple again. I am so excited with how they turned out! If anyone is interested they are for sale of course and I can even add your sealing date if you were married in the SLC Temple. And, in case you have forgotten, I also have the Mesa Temple as seen here.

These images would look amazing as a gallery wrapped canvas that can be passed down through the generations.

Horizontal Image:
16x30: 375
20x40: 575

Vertical Images
20x30: 425

1 comment:

Jerlyn said...

Seriously, you are one of the best photographers that I have ever seen! Your work is amazing and inspires me. But, where are pictures of the Hannah Montana birthday party?