Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beautiful Girls

So it feels like all I have been doing lately is sitting in front of my computer editing pictures. Tis the season I guess. I have so many pictures that I need to share, but for now here are a couple of beautiful girls that I had the pleasure of photographing last week.






Didn't I tell you they were absolutely beautiful?! They were good sports too. We actually got kicked out of the first location that we were at. That was definitely a first for me. One of the residents threatened to call the Sheriff because I was taking pictures in their community. Seriously, some people have entirely too much time on their hands. Thankfully my brother lived close by so we ran over there. In the end it all worked out and we got some great shots.

Alright back to editing!

No comments: