Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mesa Arizona Temple



I am excited to offer you an original piece of artwork of the Mesa Arizona Temple. My father-in-law asked for a picture of the Temple for Christmas and so my project began. After completing this for him I had to order one for myself as I fell in love with it. Since that time, I have received so many compliments and even a few order requests that I decided to offer this artwork to all of you as well.

My favorite part of this picture is that it is a unique piece that is customized with your sealing date. Each time I look at the picture hanging in my family room I think back to my wedding day and the feelings I had at this time. It is a daily reminder of why I got married to my amazing husband and it is a silent reminder to my children of the Temple's importance in our lives. I am planning on ordering a smaller version to put in both Brigham and Brooklyn's rooms and include the date they were sealed to our family after their adoptions.







28x36 Gallery Wrapped Canvas: $575
This is a great option as gallery wrapped canvas comes ready to hang. No frames are needed!

28x36 Rolled Canvas: $525
The rolled canvas comes ready to be custom framed in a gorgeous frame to match your decor.

11x14 Gallery Wrapped Canvas: $175
Includes an easel for easy display.

11x14 Mounted Print: $125
This size will be printed as a high-quality photo and mounted on a 3/4" standout board that is finished with a black edge and can be put on the wall or displayed on the included easel. A linen finish is optional.

Please contact me at jdavisphoto@gmail.com for questions or to purchase your custom canvas.

6 comments:

Jerlyn said...

These are absolutely amazing! I have one in my family room and everyone that comes to our home comments on how amazing it is! I absolutely love it!

Monroe Family said...

Jodi, I am so happy I found your blog!!! Hopefully you don't mind that I added you to my list!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

can it come with the cute rustic wood frame you have pictured??

Frolicking Night Owl said...

sorry i didn't get back to you about the temple pic. i've been out of town. how much would it cost to get one like you have pictured with the rustic frame?

thanks!!

Kara May said...

Gotta say, I love that frame! Haven't been able to stop by your blog in a long time and I like the new banner you have! Looks great :)

Kara May said...

Gotta say, I love that frame! Haven't been able to stop by your blog in a long time and I like the new banner you have! Looks great :)