Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time Well Spent

Brooklyn LOVES anything that has to do with art--painting, coloring, writing, drawing, etc, but fingerpainting is probably at the top of that list. She gets SO excited at the mention of fingerpaints and so even though it is terribly messy we fingerpaint from time to time because it makes her so happy. Here are a few pictures from last week. Brigham lasted about a minute and then ran off to play, but Brooklyn sat there until ALL of the paint was gone. Watching her paint brought a smile to my face. Nothing else in life seemed to matter but being with my kids at that very moment. It is so easy to get caught up in life and those things that need to get done, but I love when I can just forget about everything else and just relax and be in the moment. I am grateful for my kids that help me remember the simple pleasures in life.

So without further ado, here is my little artist...



No comments: