Saturday, May 24, 2008

Belly...

Well Brigham's birthday came and went last week and I never did get out to get some pictures of him. I had great intentions, but life was a bit crazy and then I got very sick. So today Brigham and I were home with not a lot to do so I tried to get a few pictures of him just in the backyard. I don't know if I have said it before, but this boy HATES to get his picture taken. It is torture for him to sit there for even two minutes. He lasted less than a minute in this cool new chair that I got a few weeks back, but here is what I got.

Doesn't he look like such a little punk?





This is SO Brigham at 2. His broken, pink car, his cute mischievous grin, and pointing at his "elly". This is a pictute that I will always cherish.

1 comment:

Jerlyn said...

I absolutely love these pictures. He is such a doll!