Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Track and Swimming Star

Meet Adam, a 2009 Senior! Adam, his mom and I braved the heat last Saturday in order to get his senior pictures "out of the way" (using his own words). I have known Adam for several years as an athlete on my husband's track team so I was excited when he asked me to take his senior pictures. Adam will be heading to the University of Arizona (the BEST school there is!) after high school on an athletic scholarship for track. He is also a swimmer and has traveled not only around the country, but as far as South Africa to compete in both events. He recently returned from Junior Nationals and came in 2nd place in the 1500m!




Here are a few "in action" shots that were taken a few months back at a regional event held at ASU.




Congratulations, Adam! Hope you have a wonderful senior year!

No comments: