Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Holiday Minis



Introducing the Holiday Mini-Sessions for 2008! I am so excited to be able to bring these sessions to you this year. What is a mini-session you ask? Basically it just like a regular session expect that it is MINI. You will have about 25 minutes of shooting and you will then be shown about 8-10 images in an online, private gallery. Also included with every session is at least one set of Christmas cards. And let me tell you, these cards are high-quality cards that are printed on watercolor or linen paper (they are not just photographs). Your friends and family will LOVE to receive these cards and you will be proud to send them out. Think about it, you could get a huge stress of the holiday season finished. How nice would that feel? You could be the first to send out your cards for everyone to enjoy rather than running around at the last minute. I know you have all done that before, myself included. Don't do it to yourself this year!

Please call Jodi at 480.710.0750 or email jdavisphoto@gmail.com for more information on times and prices.

In addition to letting you know about the minis, I wanted to let you all know that I will only be taking a VERY limited number of sessions this holiday season due to my personal family commitments. We will gone for 2 weeks in September and at least 2 weeks near the end of October. SO if you decide on the minis or on a full family session, please plan on booking early so that you aren't left out in the end. I know that last year I had to turn many people away and it makes me feel awful so please don't make me do that again this year.

I know it is early to be thinking about the holidays, but they will be here before you know it!

No comments: