Sunday, April 13, 2008

Squeezable!!

I am finally posting these pictures. I'm way behind with the sneak peek since we were out of town, etc. I am so sorry, Dustie!

Isn't "B" just so squeezable?! He is THE best baby ever. Usually the 2-6 month range is such a hard age to photogragh, but man I could have photographed him all day--he was happy the entire time. Made my job a breeze!

I couldn't decide if I liked this picture better in color or black and white so here it is two ways. What do you think?




I don't know what it is about this picture, but I am in LOVE with it. It just makes me smile for some reason.



I couldn't leave out all B's older brothers and sister. It was tough getting the four of them in one picture, but I think that mom will be happy with this one. I don't know what she was doing behind me, but from the looks of it I was sure missing out on something.



Anyways, I could have posted way more of these cuties, but I want to keep mom and dad in suspense for a little longer. I will be done soon, I promise!

4 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

I like the color one 100% better! And I'm usually the type to go for the B & W or sepia.

Jerlyn said...

They turned out adorable! You know me, I always love the ones in color better. That is a great family picture. You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I like the color one. That baby has perfect skin that must be showed off in color! :)

Cassie Simonton said...

I have to agree with everyone...I like the color picture best...his skin his eyes...WOW!! Such a cutie...I just want to squeeze him.