Saturday, August 11, 2007

Look at her EYES!!

This is my beautiful niece, K. We had fun the other day taking pictures of just her. She is the middle of 3 girls and I am taking each of them by themselves for pictures and then their parents want a Storybook made of each of them. I am so excited to see the books finished!! I will definitely post pictures when I get them back!

As a side note, these books make wonderful gifts and are showstoppers in your home. They contain a majority of the pictures from your session in a beautiful, hard bound, custom designed storybook. I know that you will fall in love with them as soon as you lay eyes on it. These would be wonderful to document a special day, including birthdays, baptisms, family events, first haircut, sporting events, or a "Day in the Life." Please inquire about details and pricing.

K wants to be a model and she absolutely LOVES the camera and getting her pictures taken. I love her eyes in these pictures. K you are gorgeous!





1 comment:

Cassie Simonton said...

I can't beleive how Big those girls are getting! Love the pics!