Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beautiful

I mentioned to Brooklyn the other day that we needed to go take some pictures of her in the pecan groves across from our house. Well, she bugged me for several days because she wanted to get dressed up in the pettiskirt and get some pictures so we made a date and headed out. Wouldn't you know that after being there for less than 2 minutes she was done with me and ready to go home. We did have fun though as she explored and ran through the trees. That girl makes me laugh so hard with the things she comes up with. I love spending time with just the two of us. She lights up when she is by herself and thinks she is SO BIG.



I think I could stare at this picture of her bright blue eyes and sweet smile all day. I don't know where the time is going. She looks so big to me here.





This last picture is definitely a favorite of the day. She looks so carefree just spinning and being a little princess all dressed up. This makes me want to treasure everyday of her childhood and enjoy the little moments we have together.

5 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Last one is def my fave too!!

AudyCamp said...

Her eyes and smile are definitely precious! Love the last one too!...You can tell this little girl is loving her childhood. Good job mommy!:)

Jerlyn said...

Precious! I love her to pieces. What an incredible little girl!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that is one poofy skirt! but how much fun for twirling! Love it Jodi!