Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Website!

As you can tell by looking at my blog, I have changed things up a bit. What do you think? Take a look at the website (link at the right) it is ALL NEW! You will notice that I now have a new logo, new colors and best of all--all new pictures for you to look at! In the galleries you will find my favorite pictures from 2007. Take a look and see if you can find yourself in some of the galleries.

Add a comment to my blog or send me an email letting me know what you think. I know you are out there reading this so make a girl happy and leave a comment once in a while!

3 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

Sweet!!! I like the new look! Hey your in charge of taking care of the Family Blog header! Looks good!!!
How do you like that comment?

Anonymous said...

looks great Jodi! Love the gallery and slideshows. You are very talented!

Anonymous said...

Jodi, it looks fantastic, just like everything you do. You are amazing!