Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Family in Love

I had so much fun photographing the Allen family this past weekend. Their daughter B is 4 months old and is such a doll! Can you believe how much hair she has? She was the happiest baby too which is always nice for me.



I adore this picture. Throughout the session I kept thinking to myself how much they were in love with little B and I think that it really shines through in this picture. They were all hanging out in a hammock in this one, no posing, just being a family. What is better than that?



And how cute is this one. I think that she already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger!



Here is just a little sneak to tied you over for the next few days. I am almost finished editing everything and will be calling a few days to schedule an appointment. Thanks for a great day!
--J

1 comment:

Caits said...

B is soooo adorable! She really looks like a doll!