Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Little Menace

I haven't shared any pictures of Brigham in a while and I just couldn't resist this one! He is getting so BIG. We loving call him our little menace because he is into EVERYTHING! He loves to scatter ice around the house, empty all of my cupboards, chew on markers, and throw his food halfway across the kitchen. I realize it is just the age, but it is driving me CRAZY!

And then I look at this cute picture and it makes the crazy days worth it. I could just eat him up he is so cute! And let me tell you, some days it is a really good thing that he is cute. I love this kid.

4 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

SO CUTE! Again, you are making me wish for a little brown boy! We'll have to set him & Molly up on a date someday. :)

Cassie Simonton said...

I love him!! He is looking more a more like a little boy...instead of the baby that I remember! These kids are not supposed to grow up while I'm away!!
Such a cutie...he gets that from the Davis side you know...:)

AudyCamp said...

ok he is adorable!

Backyard Design Baton Rouge said...

This is a great post thankks