Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sharing Some Favorites

I just wanted to share a few favorite pictures from some family photo shoots. The first ones are of my brother and his family that were in town visting from Colorado. The kids had fun and literally ran circles around their parents most of the time, but we were able to get some great shots even though they never sat still!






I just love this picture how they are looking at each other and how the kids are playing by their feet!



Now this is my new FAVORITE family picture! I wish I had one like this of my family--just playing and being a family. They took my advice and ordered a large canvas of this print. I am so excited for it to come in this week. I will have to take a picture of it when I get it and post it here.




The following pictures of my sister-in-law and her family. They are too cute. I had a great time getting some newborn shots of my niece and I of course had to get some of the older two together. I love the pictures of the older two showing how much they care about each other. They have a great bond and I think it really shows in the pictures!




1 comment:

Cassie Simonton said...

I love the pictures you took of Heath and Laura's fam, way cute....but our's are cuter! :)