Thursday, June 21, 2007

I think I'm in LOVE...

with canvas! I just got my first order of gallery wrapped canvas today and it is absolutely gorgeous! The best part is that it comes ready to hang straight from the box--no frames to worry about. Thank goodness because I am the queen of procrastination when it comes to getting things hung on my walls. They usually sit for weeks or even months until I get around to doing it, but not so with canvas--it is already displayed for all to see. All of you that live close need to come by and see it in person because these pictures just don't do it justice.

I am so excited to now offer canvas to my clients. Not only is it beautiful, but as I already mentioned no frames are necessary which means you can buy a larger print with the money you are saving in framing costs. Believe me it is worth the additional cost over a traditional print. This is something that you and your family will cherish and it will be sure to stand the test of time. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to get a first hand look at this beauty.





Here is a sneak peek at your canvas Cassie since you aren't here to pick it up yet. I know you will love it when you see it!



1 comment:

Cassie Simonton said...

Love it, love it!!! I can't waite to hang it up on my new wall! We have the perfect spot already picked out for it!