Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Banana Head

I really shouldn't even be looking at these pictures yet, considering I still have a couple of sessions to edit and Christmas cards to design, but I just HAD to. I know that all of you photographers out there know that there are some sessions that you just can't wait to edit. Well, this was one of those sessions.

My husband and I met the "A" family about a year ago and I don't think 2 families could possibly have more in common. Just like us, the "A" family has been blessed with amazing and gorgeous kids through adoption! Well, just recently little L's adoption was finalized and their family headed to the Mesa Arizona Temple this weekend to be sealed for time and all eternity and they wanted to document this amazing experience. I can vouch for them and say that taking my kids to the Temple was the most amazing experience in my life--2 days that will be forever etched into my mind and heart. I have to say that their are definitely some advantages to adopting your kids!

So on to the pictures and there are A TON of pictures. It's late and I didn't want to narrow it down. They all make me so happy.

They even have a Brooklyn, too! I DIED when I saw her hair as I haven't seen her in a while. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!



And I love this smile from T. I loved that it was so easy to get a natural smile from him. He called me "banana head" the whole time, which he thought was hilarious. I don't mind being a "banana head" as long as I can get a good smile out of it :).



"N" wasn't too sure about me at the beginning, but it didn't take her long to warm up and then she LOVED being in front of the camera. She is a natural I must say.



And what about these cheeks? Don't you just want to reach through the computer and squeeze them?





Then came play time and the kids loved tackling their dad!





I couldn't forget about mom and dad. They have been married for almost 10 years and yet in this picture they look like they are getting engagement pictures because they look so happy looking into each other's eyes.



Thanks "A" family, it was great seeing you again. I had a wonderful time! I hope you love them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Jamie Sue said...

What a precious family and a special experience!