Sunday, December 9, 2007

Polar Express

So this post is WAY late, but better late than never I guess. I have all of my holiday orders out finally and I have to get back to my neglected blog. Anyways, the weekend before Thanksgiving we went on The Polar Express in Williams, AZ. This was our second time doing this and we had a wonderful time. For those of you that have not done this--it is a MUST! You get on a train all dressed in your jammies and go to the "North Pole." After reading The Polar Express book you get hot chocolate and cookies and then you pass an area that is decorated like the North Pole. Santa then gets on the train and gives each child a bell. It is the greatest!

After the train ride we went to Mrs. Claus' workshop for some crafts. Brooklyn LOVED Mrs. Claus because "she's a girl." She was terrified of Santa.



Brooklyn even wrote her first letter to Santa. How cute is that?



Here she is putting her letter in the mailbox to Santa. You better believe I went and took it out when she wasn't looking. I had to have her first letter to Santa. The "elves" just laughed and said that a lot of moms do the same thing.



Here are just a few pictures from our weekend.





2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

I love my adorable neice and nephew. These two have got to be the cutest kids ever. thanks for always letting me play with them. and you are an awesome mom they are always so clean...HOW DO YOU DO IT? my children are always half naked and dirty in all my pictures.

AudyCamp said...

sweet..i love the letter to santa story:) hey i'll have you do a blog header sometime soon when things aren't so crazy. thanks jodi:)